Some of the things I got up to in March...
* Tickets for London show Midnight Tango, which we saw on 8th March.
* Me & my sister toasting the weekend.
* Tete a tete daffodills in my garden....a sign spring is really here!
* Saw Safe House at the cinema...huge fan of Denzel Washington. Action packed from start to finish!
* Lunch with my Mum at Jamie's Italien, Nottingham.
* Olives on Ice...the best olives I've ever tasted!
* Missy wanting her tummy tickled.
* New shoes that had to be returned...gutted :(
* Meal at The Grey Goose Gilmorton.
* Loving this Chanel combo (June & Mimosa accent) on my nails.
* Arriving back at Heathrow Airport from Madeira.
* My latest new sandals...totally obsessed!
You can follow what I get up to on instagram @intotheblonde or click on the button in my sidebar to follow me.
Have a great Monday Lovelies