Happy Monday Lovelies!
So what are you waiting for? Get clicking...
1. Tangle Teaser Beloved Luxury Brush £15 tangles be gone with this limited edition revolutionary hair brush that detangles hair effortlessly. Anyone with meduim to long hair should definitely own one of these brushes. I couldn't believe the difference they made to my hair.
2. Diptyque Holiday Candle Coffret 2013 £55 these mini candles are great for dotting around your rooms to fill your space with festive aromas.
3. Hotel Chocolat Goody Bag Of The Season £18 spoil your loved ones with the ultimate chocolate selection box - if you've never tried Hotel Chocolat goodies, you haven't lived!!
4. Jo Malone Amber & Lavender Body & Hand Lotion £38 whoever you buy this for will feel like you've totally indulged them this Christmas (and of course will smell incredible!!)
5. Mulberry Bow Bracelet £125 this is the perfect "of the moment" accessory to adorn any wrist. Comes in black or a rather gorgeous shade of pink.
6. Capitol Couture Girl On Fire Sweatshirt £115 you'll look uber cool post Christmas in this statement sweat that'll see you cruise on into SS14.
7. Kenzo Eye Print Navy Scarf £326 bored of Tigers? The eye print is the next big thing from Kenzo & this gorgeous cashmere blend navy scarf will look fabulous on any fashionista.
8. Zara Multi Crystal Flower Necklace £29.99 no festive outfit is complete without some statement bling. This gorgeously eye catching flower necklace is suitable for both day & night.
9. Burberry Lip Mist Natural Sheer Lipstick £19.50 the ultimate neutral, natural lip in the most luxe of packaging.
10. Essie Luxeffects Top Coat £7.99 in a range of colours this is the perfect nail bling to wear with your party frock.
11. BEATS BY DRE Solo HD over-ear headphones £169.99 look ultra cool rocking your favourite tunes on the go, they fit perfectly in your handbag too!
12. Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette £37 hot off the back of the success of palette's 1 & 2, the latest must have eye palette, which is selling out sooo fast.
So now I've sorted Christmas for you...make a cuppa, put your feet up & feel just a little bit smug that all your Christmas shopping is done!!
Have a fabulous week Lovelies