Happy Wednesday Lovelies!
Apologies for the radio silence over the last few days - we decided to escape to Norfolk for one last time this year for a few days, taking advantage of the Bank Holiday here in the UK.
If you read this post you'll remember I'm currently enjoying being part of the Bloggers Panel on askherfriends.com. It's great fun browsing & choosing my favourite products from their website - mainly because they have so many things that I love on the site. It's definitely a great place to shop if you're looking for a gift, or just simply fancy treating yourself.
For August I had great fun choosing my top 5 picks...
1. Deep Sleep Bath Oil by This Works - after my evening yoga classes I love a nice soak in the bath. This bath oil is the perfect blend of essential oils to help you sleep at night. A real indulgence!
2. Large Union Jack Chocolate Box by Rococo Chocolates - this month we were asked to choose our favourite products from the Rococo Chocolates range. Feeling patriotic I chose the Union Jack chocolate box. As well as the gorgeous packaging I loved the flavour combinations in each of the chocolates.
3. Leopard Cashmere Scarf by Duck Soup - this gorgeous cashmere scarf with it's funky leopard print will be the perfect accessory as the temperatures start to drop. Being red too means it's bang on trend for AW14.
4. With Love Heart Ring by Ella Georgia - totally fell head over heels for this gorgeous sterling silver heart ring. I love the silver & gold combo.
5. Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick by The Collection - I adore the nude shade of this luxe lipstick that will make your lips totally kissable!!!!
As well as the bloggers selections, there's a chance for you to win a £50 gift voucher to spend on askherfriends.com by voting for your favourite gift selection.
So if you love my picks CLICK HERE to vote!
A treat for you...
If you fancy spoiling yourself or buying a gift for a loved one, then this month you can get a £5 gift voucher by entering code ROCOCO at the checkout.
If you're spending over £30 then be sure to enter the code CHOCOLATES at the checkout which will give you a £10 gift voucher.
Both vouchers are valid for anything on the site!