Happy Wednesday Lovelies!
I'm back from a hot & sunny break in Norfolk, with some very exciting news. I was recently asked to join the Bloggers Panel for the next 3 months on askherfriends.com.
The idea behind the panel is getting a group of talented bloggers together to select their top picks from the askherfriends.com range of amazing gifts, literally everything a woman can want & more! The gifts range from spa days & other unique experiences, beauty, fashion, home & much much more.
For July we were asked to select products that we would like to treat ourselves with, as well as choosing a getaway from their travel partner Secret Escapes.
You can see my selections below...which this month were all about luxury treats/pampering:
1. Luxury Venice and Florence City Break by Secret Escapes - I love Italy so much
& both Venice & Florence are top of my wish list to visit.
2. Jo Malone French Lime Blossom Home Candle by The Collection - I'm a huge fan of Jo Malone scented candles. The French Lime Blossom fragrance is perfect for summer, both indoors & outdoors.
3. Traditional Afternoon Tea for Two – UK Wide by AskHerFriends Experiences - this is just one of the gift experiences available on the site. Taking afternoon tea is one of my favourite treats & a real indulgence.
4. Givenchy Antigona Medium Claret Leather Bag by The Collection - of course a bag had to be among my selections!!! The Givenchy Antigona in AW14's "it" colour is top of my bag wish list.
5. Laura Mercier Classic Smoky Eye Palette Collection by The Collection - this palette contains everything you need to create the perfect smokey eye - my favourite make up look for evenings/night's out.
As well as the bloggers selections, there's a chance for you to win a £50 gift voucher to spend on askherfriends.com by voting for your favourite gift selection.
So if you love my picks CLICK HERE to vote!
What I love about the website is that there's such a fab range of incredible gifts to suit all budgets....so get browsing, I guarantee you'll find something you love!
Wishing you all a wonderful day!